Back in July of this year, I wrote this post , describing what in my opinion was obvious which is CELL PHONES CAUSE BRAIN CANCER. Or to put it a different way — cell phones SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASE THE ODDS OF GETTING BRAIN CANCER!!!! But wait there’s more—> cell phone RF energy has been linked to headaches, low sperm count, immobile sperm (meaning you can’t get anyone pregnant), and learning/memory problems. This for all means and intents is no bueno!
The way this came about was that California did a study on cell phones and the dangers caused by them back in 2009. And guess what? They got sued because they covered the information up and didn’t release it to the public. Here we are 8 years later, now I have brain cancer, and I know quite a few people that have it as well, and it took a lawyer suing the State of California in order to get this hidden information in front of the public. But wait, this article gets way better. You’ll have to follow me through the darkness first so that I may show you the light.
At the end of last week, the State of California published this document warning residents that cell phones significantly increase brain tumors.
I’ll quickly summarize the findings of the document here;
- When you talk on your cell phone, avoid holding it to your head—use the speakerphone or a headset instead.
- Send text messages instead of talking on the phone.
- If you are streaming or if you are downloading or sending large files, try to keep the phone away from your head and body.
- Carry your cell phone in a backpack, briefcase, or purse; NOT in a pocket, bra or belt holster.
Reduce or avoid using your phone when its sending out high levels of RF energy:
- When you see one or two bars of service – this means your phone is trying hard to find a strong signal, thus RF energy levels are high.
- You are in a fast moving bus, car, or train. When you move fast your phone puts out more RF energy to keep calls from dropping.
- You are streaming audio or video, or sending and receiving files. Obviously, your phone emits huge amounts of RF energy when doing these things.
- Never sleep with your phone in your bed or near your head. TURN IT OFF AND PUT IT IN ANOTHER ROOM!
- Do not wear headsets or earphones with your phone.
And that folks is the gist of the article, which you can find here.
It shouldn’t surprise you that this information was hidden either. After all, the telecom/cell phone sector is likely a trillion dollar industry so of course these corrupt trash hide the evidence using any and all means possible. This isn’t a conspiracy theory. You can’t make this up folks!
It is my stern belief that in the next 10-15 years studies will be releasing showing that cellphones cause all types of cancer without a doubt. Kinda like cigarettes got the warning label thrown on them displaying the warning that if you smoke them, it can cause cancer, and isn’t good for women etc…Same thing will happen with cellphones.
Now take my hand in yours and let me take you further down the corruption pipeline via questions. These questions provide the answers and vice versa so pay close attention:
- If this applies to cellphones, does it apply to wi-fi?
- If this applies to wi-fi, does this explain the sudden increase in brain cancer?
- How can you block wi-fi signals in your home?
- How can you make your house safer, more protected from wi-fi?
- If this applies to cellphones, does it apply to Amazon TV, Apple TV, Roku?
- Do you have the above in your bedroom, hooked up to your bedroom TV?
- Does this apply to LED lightbulbs?
- Does this apply to IPADS?
- Does this apply to notebook computers?
- Does this apply to computers in general that are connected to wi-fi?
The interesting question is—when these things are shown to dramatically increase cancer rates, will that change anything? More pointedly, will you change anything?